You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray [ Typography Print ] { Modern Nature Photography } [ Home Decor ]

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Who doesn't love this quote! Who doesn't want to just sing out loud and smile when you see it?!
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
You make me happy when skies are grey...

This song is just so timeless and infused with good memories and energy! It was the perfect quote to pair with my fine art forsythia photograph on gray background. I've been thinking of this creation for a while and finally just sat down to put it together. I hope it makes you smile and feel loved! The pillows, mugs and tote bags would make great Valentine gifts, Mother's Day gifts or birthday gifts. And of course the print would looks fabulous in a cottage bedroom or as nursery decor!

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray
MUG
CASE
PILLOW
TOTE BAG
IPAD CASE

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Carrie said...

It's a stunning image! I hope it sells well for you xxx