30 Days of Gratitude 2010/ Good Friends

Tuesday, November 9, 2010



I count my friends as the most wonderful of blessings. My friends are the family I got to choose.

Life is better when shared! Yesterday was the most wonderful day... It started with having Vietnamese soup with a friend (it has become "our thing") and then we went to rent a truck so I could FINALLY get a sofa! I haven't had a sofa in 10 years - just the love seat from my defunct marriage that I sold 2 months ago. My friend went with me & it is always a fun adventure with him! At the store (World Market) I realized I had left a coupon in my car. A woman behind us heard us talking & had a coupon - 25% off - sweet! We got the sofa to my place & then a very kind gas company man saw us & helped us get the box into my condo! My annulment went through this year & it means soooo much to now have my own little sofa that is just mine (& ready for someone new to sit on with me!). The day was so much more perfect because my friend shared it with me!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Char said...

friends do make life so very sweet