30 Days of Gratitude 2010/ Change

Monday, November 1, 2010

The 30 Days of Gratitude project has now become an annual tradition - both for myslef & in the flickr group I started 3 years ago. One day of Giving Thanks is just not enough! By focusing on all the good in my life and around me, I become centered, happier and more positive. It is a great way to go into the holiday season and close a year.

"If the only prayer you ever said was "Thank You", that would be enough.

Gratitude 1
I am thankful for change - both seasons in nature and times in my life. The changes make me so aware of how fleeting things are - how wonderful & beautiful ... & I am thankful.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kristi said...

Gorgeous image! I'm behind! I need to get my act together and start! So glad you do this every year...it's just what I need. ♥